Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Let's give it a try!

On two ocassions recently a committee has "met" electronically. The Chair sent out notes to which the members responded. Everyone saw each other's remarks and therefore, we were able to come to a consensus.

I am proposing that we do a "Virtual Extension Managers' Meeting". This would probably consist of my posting the agenda along with comments. YOUR responsibility would be to respond to and add your ideas to my posting. This would be in lieu of the physical meeting since Thursday mornings I am now involved in another meeting. Thursdays are the best days, schedule wise to hold these gatherings.

Please let me know your thoughts. Also include the day and time that would be convenient to meet electronically. Thanks for your time and input. I'll be looking for your comments!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Jim -
Thursdays, almost any time, work well for me. May 3, 10, 17 and 24 all look good. If the morning is not convenient, perhaps 1 or 2 o'clock would work. I'm excited about the idea of trying a virtual meeting!

Cindy

Marsha said...

Jim,

Thursday mornings work best for me. I do have training 1-4 on the 17th of May at Main. I usually meet with the supervisors on Thursday afternoons, but that can be changed to another day.

Marsha

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim-
A virtual meeting sounds fun to try. Monday or Thursday before 1:30 works best for MCC. Even if it goes over - I can always minimize you - right?
Have a good day - Pat

Kim W. Odom said...

Hi,
Thursdays also work best for me. By "best" I mean that I don't have commitments scheduled on Thursdays to provide myself with "personal space". But, I could certainly push myself to participate in a virtual meeting during the morning.

Kim

Beth Bell said...

Jim,
Thursday's are fine with me. I am able to be flexable with the afternoons.
Beth
WA

Deborah said...

Jim,

Thursday mornings work best for me - except Thursday, May 17th. I will be traveling to my son's graduation.

Deborah